Paige Wilson from Oil and Gas Industry Leaders Podcast Interviews QRI CEO, Dr. Nansen G. Saleri
Oil and Gas Network • Paige Wilson • 04/26/2023
Settle in, folks, because you won't want to miss Paige Wilson's latest podcast episode. In this compelling interview, Paige sits down with our one and only Chairman and CEO, Dr. Nansen Saleri, to chat about his incredible career in the oil and gas industry and his life lessons in leadership. During the interview, Dr. Saleri delves into some hot topics, including how to run a successful organization in a post-pandemic world, the changing landscape of energy competition, and how to create value in the age of digital transformation. He even tackles misconceptions around the role of oil and gas in a net-zero future, making sure to emphasize the importance of this industry for future generations. But that's not all - Dr. Saleri provides invaluable insights into the challenges the oil and gas industry faces and outlines three important qualities that will be necessary for a sustainable energy future. These include abundant, affordable, and "earth-nurturing" energy.
This interview is a must-listen. Sit back, relax, and get ready to be informed and inspired! Download it on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or listen to it on the Oil and Gas Global Network through the link below:
- 00:00 – Introductions: Dr. Saleri talks about his extensive background in Oil and Gas and reservoir management.
- 03:55 – The beginnings of QRI.
- 05:40 – Leadership Lessons.
- 11:28 – Dr. Saleri answers the question: If you had one piece of advice to give the audience, what would that be?
- 13:25 – QRI’s partnership with AWS.
- 16:00 – QRI's competitive advantage.
- 17:20 – The most important lesson learned throughout Dr. Saleri’s career.
- 18:19 – The critical role Oil & Gas plays in the future and how all energy will be measured in three ways: Abundant Energy, Affordable Energy, and “Earth-Nurturing” Energy.
- 19:00 – QRI’s role in net zero:
- 20:39 – QRI’s strategic partnership with Omnis Fuel Technologies and clean hydrogen.
- 24:30 - QRI’s strategic partnership with Infinity Water Solutions and 100% recycled water for production and beyond.