"We can only see a short distance ahead, but we can see plenty there that needs to be done."
- Alan Turing, Computing machinery and intelligence
About the course
This comprehensive program leverages QRI’s deep, worldwide expertise in reservoir management with advanced data analytics and machine learning techniques (supervised and unsupervised learning methods), generating what is known as Augmented AI (a smart synthesis of advanced machine learning with expert-based knowledge). Our Augmented AI proposal builds for exponentially higher availability of data, cloud economics at scale, sustained advances in hardware capabilities (including GPUs running machine learning workloads), omnipresent connectivity and iterative improvements in algorithmic learning techniques.
This course is for you if:
- You are interested in learning about areas of artificial intelligence, machine learning, automation and natural language processing in a way that benefits reservoir management.
- You are looking for a practical footing in AI, machine learning and advanced analytics, and an overview of their operational applications in Oil and Gas.
- You know that AI and Machine learning is the future, but you are not sure how they can be used effectively to impact your oil and gas organization.
- You want to get a multidisciplinary view of how AI and Machine Learning applies to your domain.
- You'd like to learn about how advanced analytics can be used to aid your M&A and A&D process.
QRI is leading the O&G industry in the development and application of artificial intelligence (AI) and big data solutions. In this 2-day conference, the goal of our Reservoir Management Center of Excellence is to strengthen your technical knowledge so your company can facilitate the practical adoption of AI and big data technologies.